Saturday, October 19, 2013

Say Goodbye to Blackheads!




I have been a fan of Origins skincare product for years, especially for deep cleansing products. I picked Origins mask Clear Improvement as my first baby step toward Origins. I usually apply the mask on my nose and sometimes my chin after shower, hot steam help opening the pores and let the mask do its job.Leave it for a good 10 minutes till dried out (depends on the weather and humidity, tend to dries faster in winter). The mask may be quite strong and dry for those who have dry skin, but for oily skin, I can give a good thumb up for this product.

It did clean out some blackhead if I use it once a week. But if I want some good clean days, I will use the mask once a day for three days, then  I go back to my normal routine once a week.  This way cleans out most of my blackheads, but have to be very be careful for break out and irritation. It may be a bit pricey, but the tube lasts for quite a long time, so I'd say this mask worth the price. 

It's available in any Origins counter for  £22/ USA$24 (100ml).


No comments:

Post a Comment