Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sofina Primavista Ange Liquid Foundation





I have been a fan of Sofina makeup base for months, it did an excellent job to prevent melting my foundation, however it may be a little pricy. Lately, I discovered Sofina has launched a drugstore line named Sofina Ange, a similar makeup line like Primavista Long Keep Base UV, which is available in a series of drugstore in Taiwan.

This is my first time to get my hand on Sofina foundation, it has a few shades to choose from, the shade is tend to for lighter skin, the darkest shade fits me well. The foundation gives light to medium coverage. The texture isn't so thicky, gives a matte finish which I love. One good pump of foundation would be good for my face.





 I put on my original Sofina Primavista makeup base with this foundation. I found its staying power is amazing. My makeup didn't melt a bit, and no shine at all. I can't believe its oil control power is so stunning. I have never tried any foundation has this strong power to control my oil. I must give this product thumbs up.


 The original makeup base costs me over HKD$200, but now I found a substitute with a much cheaper price HKD$80. This line unfortunately is available to Taiwan only. The product can also be found in some online stores, but I highly recommend to get your hands on this line when go travel in Taiwan.








No comments:

Post a Comment