Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rimmel Natural Bronzer





NARS Laguna has always been my go-to bronzer, however it's quite a splurge to me. So I have also been eyeing for some drugstore bronzer alternatives. This Rimmel Natural Bronzer - Sun Bronze is the medium dark shade from the collection. It doesn't have shimmer like Laguna. I can't say it's an ultimate alternative of Laguna, but it works very well on bronzing my cheek bone. It's not very dark, giving a more natural sun tanned look. Bronzer can be tricky if I choose the wrong shade, so I have been going online to check on the actual shade of the product. I prefer to use this one in the day time since I am not so tanned in this summer. Save my Laguna for night time out or some occasions.
                      


Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze, £5.59 from Boots. ASOS also arrives it for free worldwide shipping


2 comments:

  1. This sounds great and it looks quite matte? So hard to find a matte bronzer on the high street! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's a matte one. You may try it out too! x

      Delete