Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Nail Polish Essential






The most often nail polish I used in last month are China Glaze and BarryM. China Glaze is always my favourite nail polish, but lately I added BarryM to my collection.

China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
I have been eyeing for a good pastel yellow nail polish until i find this baby. Don't have to worry the coat would be too thin. Two layers would be good to go! Give a fresh daisy look to your nails.

BarryM Hi Shine Gelly Effect Nail Polish - Papaya
I know I know... There are many raving review about the Gelly Nail Polish and this special colour Papaya. Peachy colour is a popular recently, both in fashion and beauty. The Gelly Nail Polish gives a jelly texture, don't require of top coat. No clipping to me. It stays good for 5 days. This peach colour is one of my favourite.

China Glaze - Pool Party
My Pool Party has been my summer favourite for two years. The down side may be the matte finish which require a top coat. The colour is hard to put on at first, I tried to put 3 coats for fist couple times. After few times of practices, two thick coats are good for me. While its neon collection is such a rave lately. But I may not repurchase this again, if I can find an alternative one. This shocking pink is still adored.

BarryM Hi Shine Gelly Effect Nail Polish - Green Berry
Green is always my favourite colour. How can I miss out my Green Berry in this summer. I always look for any good green-blue nail polish. This colour reminds me of green apple. It looks good on any skin tone. :)

It's time to enjoy my precious nail polis time. ;)

China Glaze is available in Cher2 Nail Polish Shop in Hong Kong for HKD$70 each. I got my BarryM in  Boots for£3.99 each.







No comments:

Post a Comment