Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bio Oil (for Oily Skin)

I first heard Boil Oil from lots of  beauty bloggers few years ago, for hydrating skin, also suitable for oily skin. Since I have been using this product for over a year, I decided to give it some afterthought. First I try not to say all the good thing over the top, but I have to admit this bottle oil did some good effect to my skin in Summer and Winter.


At first I used it in winter, after toner before my aqua gel (day time and night time), it works perfectly with my skin. it filled up the gap for my aqua gel. some may say aqua gel may not moisturise enough for my winter skin. But I tried using some light weight cream, acne come visiting me :( So I used aqua gel instead. it may wonder people how come this oil is suitable for oily skin. From the package of this oil, it said the oil can help improving the scar(it does vow me), to be honest, i didn't find this effect works on me. but it does hydrate my skin.  I admitted it may not does a wonder effect to everyone. So i will say it hydrates my skin very well, even for oily skin.

Usually I use it after toner, dub little oil on my finger, then dub it on my face. I don't apply any moisturiser/ gel in Summer. It may look so oily to the face, giving you the shinny face. I tried apply too much on my face once, it looked way too greasy.  I guess use little by little, then you will know the exact amount for your face.


I knew this could be a bad thing to my skin, but the weather in Hong Kong too hot and humid. I tried to applied light weight moisturiser, however I got pimple in the next morning. So I have been trying to know any good stuff suitable for oily skin in summer. Since I turned on air-conditioner at night, I usually use sleeping mask once a week, to add up some WATER to my skin.



As for the price, i got my first bottle on sale in Australia, merely AUD$3 (60ml). I knew it's kind of pricey in Hong Kong which is HKD$110 for the same size. My second bottle is bought in South Africa, HKD$110 (200ml). Bio Oil is available in most drugstores.


                    


No comments:

Post a Comment