Monday, July 29, 2013

Fairydrops Waterproof Mascara

Finding a right mascara could be hard especially in Summer time. Fairydrops Waterproof Mascara is my everyday use mascara. I have used it for over 9 months, my very first few Japanese makeup products hooked up with. It gives long and defined effect for lashes, it doesn't gives a lot of volume to lashes though. But i don't want too dramatic effect for regular day, it could be easy to smudge even with some fabulous waterproof mascaras. I suggested this is a good everyday mascara, comes with a price of HKD$109. I don't suggest for formal night out, i agree this is a good mascara to give a nice touch to my eye makeup on day time. The mascara contains some fine fibres in it,  add a little volume for lashes, suitable for work and school. I knew it's available in some online shop and ebay. I got mine in local cosmetics chain stores.







No comments:

Post a Comment