Thursday, July 18, 2013

Topshop Lipstick Infrared

After I have been hearing people raving for Topshop lipstick, I decided to give it a try. Since I have a lot of pink/coral lipstick, I thought why not give the orange lipstick a shot?! I picked up Infrared - bright orange-red colour, so vivd. I have never tried putting any orange-y lipstick. I knew orange lipstick fits perfectly for pale skin, however, I have the opposite ones (dark olive). It's bold. It's perfect for going out, may be a little bit over for work. If you have a pale skin, I recommend you to try it. I put it on with my bronze eye makeup, give the focus to the lips. I'd say orangey-red lipstick looks amazing on olive skin tone. With the matte finish, Topshop has given me another excellent choice of makeup. The price is HKD$99。


P.S. Students can get 10% off discount in Hong Kong Topshop! What a surprise!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment