Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner

Here we go for another waterproof product. Since I have oily eyes, I wouldn't dare to wear any eye liner pencil on my upper lids. I have learnt my lessons hard after all those years of try lots of brands. Now I found one life saver Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner, Japanese cosmetics brand, another favorite from Japan cosmetics. Luckily for this eyeliner, smudged and messy eyes never come back. The tip is fine and smooth.  I have used it everyday for months and it doesn't dry out easily. I even tried to wear it to the beach, it barely washed off. Sometimes I wear it alone with eye primer, it still stay all day. It's not very difficult to take it off either with normal eye makeup remover. I found this in local makeup store with a drugstore price HKD$107. It looks so nice with cream eyeshadow, which is also another less smudge makeup tips to wear to beach. Summer's here! Let's enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment