Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Life Saver! Eye Primer for Oily Eyelids







To people who have oily skins, foundation melting is one thing, but don't forget your eye makeup. Even though the eyeliner claimed to have super strong staying power, I am sorry they aren't just working on me. Staying away from eyeliner pencil and gel eyeliner, because they just melt 24/7 in summer and winter! Trust me!


It's not easy to find eye primer in Hong Kong. But I know I need it, there are mainly two major competitors in the market: Urban Decay and Two Faced. I have been using both products. I have to say Urban Decay has better performance to prime my eye lids. On the other hand, Two Faced has a more moisture texture, while Urban decay is a bit dried. For those who doesn't have super oily eyelids, Two Faced could be a good choice to simply prevent any cakey accident.






For those have extremely oily eyelids, Urban Decay is right for you, especially the hot and humid weather in Asia. I just couldn't live without it. my eyelids also produce oil in winter, so I tend to use Two Faced during winter, gives a little break for my Urban Decay. My Urban Decay is from its old design, which is no longer continued. The new design is a tube design like the Two Faced, easier to apply and no more wasted primer left inside the tube.


My first Urban Decay and Two Faced Eye Primer were both bought in the States. Luckily we can now get both Urban Decay and Two Faced makeup products from a online shop LookFantastic, which ships internationally. LookFantasitc is having sale right now. Go check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment