Saturday, November 16, 2013

Juicy Couture Perfune







This has always been the signature fragrance of Juicy Couture Original. The classy fragrance is the sweety floral smell from its retail store. It has been diggling in my mind for years, but still the price makes me hesitated to get my hands of it. Luckily I got my eyes on a local chain store named Bonjour, which is on sale at HKD $590 for 100 ml. This is so tempting and delicious.  the price suddenly become a lower priority to let me get to it. I admitted my Mom did somehow encouraged me to get since i wanted it so badly in last winter.


The front note is watermelon, passion fruit, marigold, apple and water hyacinth. This is a perfume for those who really into fruity scent, could be a very sweet note., but for any sweety scent craver, this is your scent. The lasting power is amazing, which stays for an entire day until I got home  at night.


Juicy Couture Original is available in worldwide retail stores and online shop. Bonjour also carries international shipping, usually has some discount on all skincare and makeup products.





No comments:

Post a Comment