Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Peach Blush! It's Summer Time!





I still remember on the first day i went to a MAC counter looking for some blushes, the beauty assistant suggested peachy tone blush for me. At first,I wasn't intend to look for any particular, but some blush will work with me for school, add little glow. After I listened to her suggestion, doing a little research, it turns out peachy tone works well with Medium Olive skin tone, peachy would be my bestie. And here I found this one MAC Powder Blush - Peaches. I fall for it. I always want to try some pink blush though, and haven't found my Mr.Right yet. Before I head down to the Pink road, here I am! Total Peachy Blush obsessed.





It's quite pigmented, showing a hint of warm peach colour. This a blush look nice on summer and winter (or I just couldn't resist putting it on!) I haves used this blush for a little over a year now. It's definitely my go-to blush. And yet, I am never get tired of peachy blush. Still looking for some more nice little things to add in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment