Friday, August 16, 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer: Luna






Rimmel released the new collection of Apocalips Lip Lacquer this summer. I have been eyeing them for weeks. Since I have quite sensitive lips which are sometimes allergy to fragrance lip product. I have been very careful to every lip products I used, try not to irritate my lips. I am so happy to announce Rimme lip product is an official NON ALLERGY to me.  





Luna is the first shade I love, a creamy peachy shade. It still has s hint of watermelon smell, I bet it's a signature smell of Rimmel lip products. It covers my lip colour very well with 2 light sweeps.It gives a good moisture to the lips, also a natural peachy lips. If you want a good bright lip colour, 2 good sweeps will do the job. It's good for both day time and night time, depends on how you want to carry it on. It isn't a so dramatic colour, so it's good for work too. I'd love to try Bigbang too, like to try some red lips lately. :) 

This lip gloss was bought in Boots for£5.99, and also available in ASOS. I have to admit I really really like Rimmel lately, can't wait to try out some of their products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment