Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick







This is my first attempt to try Rimmel lipstick. It's not easy to get my hand of Rimmel in Hong Kong. This is Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 107, a deep burgundy  colour. To me, I rarely wear red lipstick. I know I am quite conservative, since I stepped out of my peachy comfort zone. This is my very first burgundy  lipstick. It has a hint of watermelon smell. to those who likes some fruity smell like me, it definitely a plus. I got quite a lot of compliment when I wore it to a night out. I do recommend it to my friends. It looks quite flattering for a night out.






This lipstick was bought in Boots for £5.49. For those who doesn't live nearby Boots, Rimmel is also available in ASOS for worldwide free shipping. It sometimes has a great deal on multiple makeup brands in ASOS. Do keep an eye on them!





No comments:

Post a Comment